The superior performance of Freedom® windows starts with innovation. Every precision-engineered component contributes to superior energy savings. The multi-chamber design helps trap dead air to produce an effective insulating barrier, while extra-thick, fusion-welded frames and sashes provide superior structural strength and create a permanent barrier against air and moisture infiltration, adding up to greater energy savings - and lower utility bills.
Associated Materials windows feature a sloped sill helping to prevent air and water infiltration while maintaining a timeless, detailed appearance. Beveled mainframes on double-hung and sliding windows complement any home style.
The Traditional design of Freedom Double-Hung Windows make them the perfect choice for homeowners who want the best. They combine functional beauty, balanced daylighting, and an array of decorative options that allow you to enhance your environment.
- Equal sightlines
- Coved glazing beads
- Classic wood-like design
Unsurpassed Energy Efficiency
- Optimal insulating glass unit
- Low-E HP High-performance glass
- Heavy-duty Mylar weatherstripping
- AllWeather® sloped sill
- Optional insulated mainframe and sashes
- Multi-chambered frame and sash profiles
Maintenance Freedom and Ease of Use
- EverLast™ virgin PVC vinyl never needs painting or staining
- Both sash tilts-in for easy cleaning
- ConstantForce balances make raising and lowering the sash easy
- Lifelong Strength and DurabilityInterWeld™ fusion-welded sashes and mainframe
- Dual locks on all windows over 25" wide
- Heavy-duty locking and operating hardware